Interim City Secretary Glennell Miller was appointed by Council January 13, 2020.
The City Secretary is responsible for:
- Conducting all city elections
- Giving notice of Council and Board meetings
- Keeping the minutes thereof, maintaining records of city administration
- Certifying all legal documents
- Human Resources
- Public Information Requests
- Records Retention
- Conducting City Elections
FY2019-2020 Scheduled Council Meetings
FY2018-2019 Scheduled Council Meetings
FY2017-2018 Scheduled Council Meetings
FY2016-2017 Scheduled Council Meetings
City Council Agendas
City Council Minutes
View Most Recent...
City Council Packet Information
Citizen Comment / Inquiry Form - Questions? Concerns?
Citizen Forum Form to address Council - Complete this form and give to City Secretary to address Council at meeting.
Interim City Secretary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Information Requests
The Public Information Act
Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records; and an officer for public information and the officer's agent may not ask you why you are requesting them. All government information is presumed to be available to the public. Certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information that is not confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision, or information for which an exception to disclosure has not been sought.
For information regarding the procedure for inspecting or obtaining a copy of public information from the City of Ovilla, please contact the Public Information Officer, Glennell Miller 972-617-7262.
- By mail to - Glennell Miller, 105 S. Cockrell Hill Road, Ovilla, TX 75154
- Email to: Interim City Secretary Glennell Miller
- Fax to: Glennell Miller 972-515-3221
- In person at Ovilla City Hall, 105 S. Cockrell Hill Road, Ovilla, TX 75154
The PI Act